We are making it our mission to rescreen Orlando one enclosure at a time. Our rescreening services are the best in town. Our screen technicians treat each enclosure like it is our own.
Pool Screen Orlando makes re-screening your pool enclosure, lanai or porch as easy as possible on you. An average size enclosure will take 1-2 days to complete.
Why do we want to rescreen Orlando?
We believe that all screen enclosures should look good and be safe. In addition to the clean look you get with new screens, properly installed screens are tight and help keep your enclosure sturdy. We all know about the Florida rain and heavy winds and the damage it can cause.
Our Rescreening Consist Of:
- Take down all old screen and spline
- Re-screen each panel individually using new Phifer screen and spline
- Replace door hardware on all doors including bug sweeps on the outside
- Check and tighten all safety cables
- Replace door hinges and adjust doors if needed
Don’t avoid your screen enclosure anymore! Let Pool Screen Orlando get your rescreen done so you can start enjoying your pool again. We also offer a wide range of other screen enclosure repair services. Give us a call at 407-537-0323 today!